Greentown Developments introduces a boutique condominium that caters to those who appreciate an abundance of space, sophisticated detail and finishes, and convenient inner-city living.
A UNIQUE AND ELEVATED LIFESTYLE1/5
EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERY ASPECTModern proportions and beautifully appointed - URBN Condominiums brings contemporary elegance together with urban style to offer a sophisticated lifestyle in the heart of Cambridge. You’ll discover spacious suites that become canvasses for owners to create their own unique lifestyle. It’s just steps to the local city energy, yet a world beyond the ordinary.
SOCIAL BUSINESS LOUNGE2/5
LIVE. WORK. PLAY.Adjacent to the entrance lobby, URBN condo ownership provides you access to the stylish social lounge and business club. Meet up with friends or use the dedicated private work space to get some work done or conduct a meeting, all while staying connected on WIFI. There’s a unique space for everyone.
- URBN Cambridge
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU3/5
LUXURIOUS DAILY LIVINGThis kitchen strikes a balance between a dedicated culinary workspace and natural extension of your living space. Enjoy the convenience of more storage space with full height upper cabinets and large lower cabinet pot drawers. Personalize your kitchen with the option of a modern waterfall stylized island, great for entertaining. An abundance of living space, natural light and sophisticated materials make this space a home personalized to maximize an URBN way of living.
- URBN Cambridge
A SENSE OF SPLENDOR
ELEVATED INTERIORSWhen you enter the master bedroom you’ll appreciate the superb architectural thought and creativity. It contains an excellent layout, efficient design and stylish finishes. It inspires a sense of calm and serenity that comes from what you feel, not just from what you see.
- URBN Cambridge
NATURAL BEAUTY MEETS MODERN REFINEMENT5/5
MATERIALS MATTEREach master ensuite offers interiors that boast refined, thoughtful detail with a strong focus on sophistication and functionality - elements that evoke luxury and convenience into one spa-like experience.
- URBN Cambridge
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Ceiling height in principal rooms ranges from 8.8' to 9.8'
- Solid core entry door with privacy viewer
- Sliding doors open onto the balcony* or patio*
- Smooth drywall painted ceilings in all areas
- White painted interior walls
- 4” baseboard and 2 1/2” door casing
- Slab style bedroom, bathroom, closet and washer/dryer room doors with brushed chrome lever hardware
- Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets and storage areas*
- Front loading stacked washer and dryer
- Heating and air conditioning system
- Custom modern designed kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door colours***
- Quartz surface counter top***
- Stainless steel fridge and dishwasher, electric freestanding range, over-the-range microwave hoodfan combination*
- Single bowl under-mount stainless steel sink
- Single lever deck mounted faucet set with pullout spray
- Custom modern designed bathroom cabinetry in a selection of door colours***
- Wall mounted rain style shower head
- Full vanity width mirror
- Wall tile on all wet wall surrounds
- Integrated solid surface vanity sink
- Deep soaker bathtub
- White bathroom fixtures
- Pressure balanced mixing valve in the shower
- Exhaust fan vented to the exterior
- Vinyl plan flooring*** throughout
- Smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors provided in all suites
- Individual electrical panel with circuit breakers
- White ‘decora style’ receptacles and switches through out
- Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen• Vanity light in bathroom(s*)
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer* and hallways*
- Switch-controlled split outlets in living room, den* and bedroom(s)
- Structured high speed wiring infrastructure with network centre to support the latest entertainment and high speed communications services
- Pre-wired telephone, cable television and communication outlets. Category 5e (or better) telephone wiring to all telephone outlets. Rg-6 coaxial cable to all cable television outlets. Each cable television and telephone outlet connects directly to the suite network centre
* - Denotes availability determined by suite design
*** - Denotes finishes to be selected from the vendor's samples
- Natural products (i.e. granite, wood and marble) are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Tile is subject to pattern, shade and colour variations
- If the unit is at a stage of construction which will enable the Vendor to permit the Purchaser to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, then the Purchaser shall have until the Vendor’s date desig-nated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given seven (7) days prior notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection form. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selections shall be binding upon the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such materials and items are of quality to or better than the materials and items setout herein
- The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’ request;
- References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturers models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model;
- All dimensions, if any, are approximate. Actual useable floor space may vary from the stated floor area, if so stated;
- All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice E. & O.E.;
- Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchaser order, the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the unit which is in the nature of an optional extra. If, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Unit or Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects this agreement shall continue in full force and effect;
- The Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule, represented to the Purchaser or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to or better than the products and materials so listed or so provided. The determination of whether or not substituted materials and products are of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect
- All suites protected by the Tarion New Home Warranty Program
- URBN Cambridge
By clicking this box or by completing this Greentown Developments registration form, I explicitly provide my consent as per the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation to receive commercial electronic messages from Greentown Developments about their projects, products, special offers, and news. I understand that I may withdraw my consent by unsubscribing at anytime, which can be done through postal mail to Greentown Developments head office at ________________, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.